Dear websites owners, install on your website free widget 'Today Holidays' - our widgets (gadgets) can make your site more interesting for your visitors.
Installing this widget on your website you will get an information block with today holiday’s list. Now your visitors will know all major today holidays in any country of the world, including holidays on the Chinese, Jewish, Muslim and other calendars.
- Time zone - for the correct displayed information you'd better choose the time zone of your website visitors.
- Maximum shown holidays - you can select the maximum number of holidays to be displayed in the widget. Since there are days in which more than 40 holidays, it may be useful to widget does not take up more space on your website.
- Gadget width – you can manually set the width of the widget from 300 to 800 pixels. If you specify a different value, the width will be equal to 300 pixels by default.
- Decoration - if you are interested the widget information, but you want to decorate it in own way, then select " Don't show ".
- Show the date - shows the date of the Gregorian calendar at the top of the gadget. If you select the option "Don't show" that will be displayed " today holidays".
- Show holidays info - displays at the end of the holiday icons with a holiday description. For example: professional holiday, medical holiday, religious holiday, and etc..
- Show minor holidays – by default displays only important holidays and therefore may be days without holidays information. But the database contains a large number of local holidays - if you select "Show" the gadget will always be with holidays.
To install this widget you must insert the code below into your website page:
You need to install the following code, if you want display the date in visitor time zone.
When you test this script on "localhost", gadget may not work in some browsers. If you have this problem, use another browser. After installing this widget to your website it will be fully functional.